Parkdale is a neighborhood in North Babylon, NY. It is bordered by homes on quiet streets and has a park at its center. The park has a playground, basketball court, and outhouse. There is also a small pond that is popular with kids in the summertime. Parkdale is a close-knit community where everyone knows each other. It is a safe place to raise children and there is always something going on. The neighbors are friendly and there is a strong sense of community pride. Parkdale is a great place to live.


Parkdale is a middle-class neighborhood with a population of approximately 4,000, and the median household income is $75,000. The majority of residents are white (68%), followed by Hispanic (17%), African American (9%), and Asian (6%). The average home value in Parkdale is $350,000, and the average rent is $1,500. The majority of residents own their homes (70%), and the rest rent (30%). There are two elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school in the neighborhood. Parkdale is a safe and family-friendly community with easy access to shopping, parks, and recreation.


Parkdale is a neighborhood that is served by the Babylon Union Free School District. The district has four elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. Parkdale Elementary School is the largest of the four elementary schools, with an enrollment of nearly 600 students in grades K-5. The school’s student population is diverse, with students coming from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds. 

Parkdale Elementary offers a rigorous academic program, with a focus on preparing students for success in middle and high school. The school also offers a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports teams, clubs, and after-school programs. Parkdale Elementary is just one of the many excellent educational options available in the Babylon Union Free School District.


Parkdale is a scenic community that is a popular destination for tourists. The neighborhood offers a variety of attractions, including two beautiful parks, a historic lighthouse, and a vibrant marina. Visitors can also enjoy a variety of activities, such as swimming, fishing, and boating. Parkdale is also home to a number of restaurants and cafes, making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the views. With its convenient location and wide range of activities, Parkdale is an ideal destination for tourists looking to explore Long Island.

Overall, Parkdale is a great place to live. The houses are well-kept and the yards are usually neat and tidy. The neighbors are friendly and there is a real sense of community. There are plenty of things to do in the area, and the schools are good. If you’re looking for a safe, family-friendly neighborhood, Parkdale is definitely worth considering.

However, if you’re looking for a close-knit community with small-town charm, Phelps Park is the perfect place for you. The neighborhood is home to a mix of families and retirees, and everyone knows each other by name. The streets are lined with mature trees, and the houses are well-maintained. There’s a park in the center of the neighborhood where kids can play and residents can gather for picnics and barbecues.

Mikita Door & Window of North Babylon