Crestwood is a neighborhood in Farmingdale, New York. It is bounded by Merritts Road to the north, Main Street to the south, Palmetto Street to the east, and Secatogue Avenue to the west. The neighborhood is part of the Town of Oyster Bay and is located in Nassau County. The community is served by the Farmingdale Union Free School District. There are three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school in the district. Crestwood Park is the largest park in the neighborhood and offers a variety of amenities including playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields, and picnic areas.
According to the 2010 census, the population of Crestwood is 9,285. The median household income is $85,208. The majority of residents are white (87.2%), followed by Hispanic (6.9%), Asian (3.1%), and African American (1.8%). The most common industries are construction, retail trade, and manufacturing. The average commute time is 33 minutes. The majority of residents own their homes (64%), while the rest rent (36%). Families with children make up 32% of the population. Crestwood is served by the Farmingdale Union Free School District. There are three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school in the district.
Crestwood is home to a number of elementary and secondary schools, as well as a branch of the State University of New York. Crestwood is also home to a number of private schools, including a Montessori school and a Catholic school. The neighborhood is served by a number of public transportation options, making it an accessible community for families with children. In addition to its educational offerings, Crestwood is also home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, making it an enjoyable place to live for families and individuals alike.
Crestwood is a lovely neighborhood that is perfect for a day trip. There are plenty of things to do and see, and the chances of getting bored are slim to none. For starters, there are several parks and nature preserves in the area. So, if you’re looking to take a leisurely stroll or have a picnic, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Crestwood is also home to a number of historical landmarks, such as the Battle of Brooklyn Monument. If you’re interested in learning more about the area’s past, there’s no better place to start than here. And last but not least, Crestwood boasts some of the best shopping and dining in all of Long Island.
Crestwood is a neighborhood that is considered to be Overall, the community is very quiet and family-friendly. The residents are friendly and welcoming, and there is a strong sense of community spirit. The homes are well-maintained and the yards are tidy. The streets are safe and there is little crime. Overall, Crestwood is a great place to live. There are plenty of activities for families and children, and the schools are good.
If you are ever in the Farmingdale area, be sure to check out Farmingdale Collage. This hidden gem is a great place to learn about the history of the area and get a taste of the local culture. The collage is made up of a series of buildings that were once part of a farm. Today, these buildings have been converted into classrooms, offices, and other facilities. Even though it is now a college, Farmingdale Collage still retains its rural charm.